Cordless Guns with State-of-the-art Performance, Portability, and Control.
Fully Assembled- ready to go right out of the box.
- Heavy Duty- all-metal gear box develops 950 lbs force, three times the power of most manual guns.
- Total Dispensing Control- set maximum speed rate and fine tune with variable speed trigger.
- High Productivity- as incredible as this seems, a joint 1/4" x 1/8" and the length of a football field can be filled in less than 2 minutes. With a rod speed of 23 inches per minute, jobs get done faster.
- Power Efficient- dispense over 185 latex 10 oz cartrides or over 60 cold urethane 10 oz cartridges on one charge.
- Ergonomic- design greatly reduces trigger-hand fatigue and wrist strain.
- Instant Rod Disengagement - reduces cartridge run-on.
- 18V Volt Lithium-Ion Battery- included with 30-minute charger.
- Kits available for easy conversion to cartridge, bulk, or sausage dispensing.
- Compatibility- accepts all Albion air and manual accessories.
How Fast is Fast! A Cordless Gun can dramatically decrease the amount of time on a work site.
For example a DL-59-T13E with a 2" barrel can fill a 1/4 inch x 1/8 inch joint the length of a football field in less than 2 minutes. That's equivalent to 202 feet per minute. And unlike an air-powered tool, there are no hoses to get in the way. Albion's Cordless guns are the only tools that can consistently perform to such high standards for extended periods of time. Below is a Standard Usage Chart contractors refer to when estimating the amount of material needed for a specific job. By knowing the width and depth of a joint, a contractor can then calculate the number of feet possible from a single gallon of material. The next chart, "How Fast is Fast", shows how many feet of material can be applied per minute using an Albion battery powered tool.
How Fast is Fast? How about filling a joint the length of a football field in less than two minutes! See the chart below.