- Ergonomic design - Two-hand operation with improved control means easier and more comfortable material dispensing.
- Faster flow increases productivity - More power from a 4" diameter cylinder dramatically increases the flow of material.
- Responsive - Improved trigger control, easy access regulator, and pneumatic forward and reverse.
- Adaptable - Quickly change over from one-hand to two-hand configurations.
- Easy reload - Truly functional upright position allows easy load and unload.
- Rugged construction - Albion's legendary quality and state-of-the-art engineering ensures that the tool can handle rugged conditions.
For information on assembly and operation, view the AT-Line Instructions
Quick disconnect is 1/4" style J or M. 120 PSI maximum operating pressure. 1 CFM.
If you are comparing Air Powered dispensing tools with Cordless Dispensing Tools please read our Frequently Asked Question on the subject for a complete evaluation of the pros and cons of both methods of powered dispensing.